Our highly experienced Probate solicitors offer specialist advice on all aspects of estate administration, from obtaining a Grant of Representation to dealing with complicated tax issues and financial matters.
As a c law firm based in the heart of London’s West End, our clients include local residents, high-net-worth and high-profile individuals. We can assist with probate where there is a will and in cases of intestacy (where there is no will).
Our client-focused approach means we take the time to get to know our clients’ individual requirements, ensuring we provide the best possible legal advice, every time.
If you are looking for advice and guidance on Probate and want to discuss your next steps, please call Muscatt Black Graf on 0207 586 1141.
Probate Solicitors Central London
Our specialist Probate lawyers work alongside the wider Private Client team to advise our clients on a range of matters, including:
- Will drafting
- Probate and Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Inheritance Tax
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Appointment of Guardians
- Court of Protection applications
- Wills for high-net-worth and high-profile individuals
- Wills in complex family circumstances
Our Wills and Probate team offers a broad range of expertise to meet our clients’ needs, no matter how complex. We work closely with other specialist solicitors, particularly from our Property and Family Law teams, allowing our clients to draw on a wealth of knowledge and expertise from across the firm.
For more information about our Probate service, please contact Muscatt Black Graf today. You can call 0207 586 1141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, fill in our online contact form.
Wills and Probate Solicitors London
If you are acting as an executor, Muscatt Black Graf’s Probate lawyers can assist you with the following:
- Notifying Beneficiaries of their interest in the Estate
- Tracing missing Beneficiaries
- Calculating Beneficial Entitlements and any potential claims against the Estate
- Completing and filing an Inheritance Tax Account
- Advising on Tax Reliefs and Exemptions
- Finalising Income Tax and settling any outstanding liability
- Applying for Grants of Representation
- Collecting money and assets
- Settling debts or expenses
- Arranging the placement of Notices to protect against personal liability
- Dealing with the transfer or sale of any property owned by the deceased
- Preparing Estate Accounts to inform the Executors and Beneficiaries how the Estate has been administered
- Handling Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 Claims
We know that clients often instruct us at a difficult time and we understand the importance of dealing with matters in a sensitive, clear, and timely manner. Our practical and well-informed advice will help to ensure the estate is administered as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Probate Lawyers London
Muscatt Black Graf is a long-established specialist law firm of highly experienced lawyers who provide exceptional client care and straightforward advice.
To find out more about Muscatt Black Graf’s Private Client law practice, please click here.
There has been an increase in contentious probate claims in recent years. Several factors have contributed to this rise, with an ageing population, the cost-of-living crisis and a heightened willingness to contest a will all playing a part. An increase in homemade and...
A Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to appoint someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf if you lack the capacity to do so yourself. Many people mistakenly believe that their spouse or other next of kin will automatically be able to access their bank...
A Will ensures that when you die, your wishes are met, whether that be concerning who receives your assets or how much they get. Even Wills that a legal professional has drawn up can be subject to disputes regarding the contents of a Will. When disputes arise, various...