Email Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex acts for high-net-worth individuals and families in respect of their UK property interests. She advises on matters involving properties in prime London and high value transactions elsewhere in England and Wales. Alex specialises in enfranchisement, lease extensions and development agreements and works closely with a network of esteemed professionals to assist clients in respect of all their private client needs, as well as providing advice as to the tax considerations and structuring relating to their property transactions.
- – Acting for an offshore company in relation to the enfranchisement of a prominent West End property involving one of London’s landed estates and the onward sale of the enfranchised property- value £25 million
- – Assisting a family office with their purchase of a leasehold Belgravia property with associated development agreement and supplemental agreement dealing with the transfer of the freehold to our client.
- – Purchase of a prime London Knightsbridge property involving complex cross lateral development and lease extensions and associated onward sale
- – Acting for a leading private bank in respect of the financing of a Chelsea property with complicated title and planning issues
Position and Qualification:
- – Partner- joined in 2020
- – LLB University of Westminster 2011/LPC 2013
- – Qualified as a solicitor in 2015
- – English
- – Spanish (basic proficiency)
One of the key stages of buying a residential property is undertaking ‘searches’. In this blog, our Residential Property lawyers answer some frequently asked questions about the searches undertaken during a residential property purchase. What are searches? Searches...
This week (20th-24th March 2023) marks National Conveyancing Week in the UK. NCW aims to improve the profile of conveyancers in the UK, as well as inform, educate, assist, motivate, reassure and recruit, amongst other things. With this in mind, we provide below some...
A lease extension is a contract between parties (the freeholder and leaseholder) that adds a continuation period to a long lease and replaces the current lease with a new one. Mortgage brokers are unlikely to lend money on a property with a short lease, therefore,...