Email Bruce: email@example.com
Bruce has built up an extensive loyal long-standing client base due to his consistent high quality legal advice and unparalleled dedication to achieving the best results for his clients. He has a wealth of experience in trust and private client and property-related matters and his practice offers a full service in respect of these areas.
- – Acting for an offshore trust company in respect of a complex residential property purchase and associated finance
- – Purchase of prime London property with an end sale value of circa £90 million
- – Acting for an offshore company in relation to the enfranchisement claim and the onward sale of the enfranchised property – value £25 million
- – Acting for ultra-high net worth in respect of various prime London residential acquisitions and disposals
Position and Qualification:
- – Partner – joined in 1980
- – LLB Cardiff University 1976
- – Qualified as a solicitor in 1978
- – Arabic
- – English
- – French (basic proficiency)
- – Hebrew
One of the key stages of buying a residential property is undertaking ‘searches’. In this blog, our Residential Property lawyers answer some frequently asked questions about the searches undertaken during a residential property purchase. What are searches? Searches...
There has been an increase in contentious probate claims in recent years. Several factors have contributed to this rise, with an ageing population, the cost-of-living crisis and a heightened willingness to contest a will all playing a part. An increase in homemade and...
A Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to appoint someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf if you lack the capacity to do so yourself. Many people mistakenly believe that their spouse or other next of kin will automatically be able to access their bank...