Email Ian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian has extensive experience in residential property and commercial property and provides a full service for individuals, developers and property investors. Ian specialises in development work in and around Central London and also assists his private clients in respect of matrimonial matters inclusive of prenuptial agreements and divorce proceedings and the complete spectrum of private client matters.
- – Acting for an offshore trust in respect of a £40 million pound real estate finance matter
- – Acting for a large developer client in respect of the acquisition of a prominent Central London Development site and management of the onward sales
- – Acting for a prominent developer on the acquisition of a commercial development site dealing with strategic planning issues and onward residential development and sale of 200 flats
- – Purchase of 7 prime London residential flats for £27 million
- – Acting for ultra high net worth individual in respect of complex prenuptial agreement
Position and Qualifications:
- – Partner – joined in 1987
- – LLB City of London Polytechnic 1986/LPC 1987
- – Qualified as a solicitor in 1989
- – Italian (basic proficiency)
- – English
One of the key stages of buying a residential property is undertaking ‘searches’. In this blog, our Residential Property lawyers answer some frequently asked questions about the searches undertaken during a residential property purchase. What are searches? Searches...
More commercial landlords are adopting sustainable and ethical solutions to their property development and management practices. This has been partly imposed by legislative change, which has seen environmental influences increasingly impacting UK property law....
No one goes into a marriage or civil partnership expecting it to end. However, with the divorce rate in England and Wales currently estimated to be around 42%, it is sensible for couples to look at ways of protecting themselves and their assets should their marriage...