Email Jane: email@example.com
Jane has long experience of dealing with a broad range of property transactions and was a partner for many years in two City firms before joining Black Graf LLP in 2010. She acts for individuals and businesses, particularly for clients requiring a broadly based lawyer to advise on issues in the wider commercial/ market context. She handles all types of commercial property transactions including acquisitions and disposals, commercial lettings for landlords and tenants, development work, joint ventures, corporate support and secured lending. She has specialist rail experience gained from her involvement at senior level in rail privatisation, particularly relevant to development over or close to the operational railway , including dealing with the regulatory aspects. Her work also includes dealing with residential sales and purchases and for many years she has managed Black Graf’s residential team. Jane handles non contentious employment work for both employers and employees across a range of industries. She particularly advises on contractual issues and policies. She has a practical approach and reputation for making transactions happen.
- – Development and funding work relating to commercial development, some structured as joint ventures in London’s Docklands and elsewhere
- – Setting up residential lease schemes for developers and associated sales of residential units
- – Development schemes over and adjoining the operational railway
- – Development and operation of a rail connected freight terminal for a major car manufacturer
- – Advising a chain of shops on employment issues in an HR capacity
- – Negotiation of joining and exit arrangements for senior personnel with share options and other significant benefits
- – Advising on bonus schemes
Position and Qualification:
- – Partner- joined in 2010
- – LLB University of Leicester 1977
- – Qualified as a solicitor in 1980
The Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act received Royal Assent on 26 October 2023. The Act is part of the government’s push to improve corporate transparency by imposing new requirements on companies, limited partnerships, and other corporate entities in a...
One of the key stages of buying a residential property is undertaking ‘searches’. In this blog, our Residential Property lawyers answer some frequently asked questions about the searches undertaken during a residential property purchase. What are searches? Searches...
More commercial landlords are adopting sustainable and ethical solutions to their property development and management practices. This has been partly imposed by legislative change, which has seen environmental influences increasingly impacting UK property law....