Email Rommel: email@example.com
Rommel acts for national and regional clients across many different industries ranging from private individuals, portfolio investors, developers, companies, banks and trustees. He has gained a broad range of experience in the Real Estate sector advising clients on all their property needs and now specialises in landlord and tenant law negotiating on commercial business premises, such as offices, warehouses and retail. Rommel places a particular emphasis on providing straightforward commercially minded advice quickly and efficiently without the need for any complex legal jargon.
- – All aspects of landlord and tenant work in dealing with commercial business premises
- – Acquisitions and disposals of commercial and residential property.
- – Buying and selling at auctions.
- – Property Asset Management for both commercial and residential landlords.
- – Secured lending for both lenders and borrowers
Position and Qualification:
- – Partner- joined in 2017
- – LLB University of Essex 2011/LPC 2012
- – Qualified as a solicitor in 2017
- – English
Disputes can arise in many different areas of our lives. Family disagreements, issues at work, and difficulties with neighbours can easily spiral and escalate into a full-blown fallout if not dealt with quickly and effectively. Going to court is not always the best...
A commercial property dispute is a disagreement that occurs over real estate that is used for business activities. Disputes most commonly arise between landlords and tenants and can occur at different stages of the working relationship. Disagreements over the terms of...
Should Mediation be made compulsory for Litigators? The Civil Procedure Rules encourage would-be litigators and parties to litigation to consider alternative dispute resolution whether in pre-action conduct before litigation commences or at various points during the...